The Chiropractic Belt™
The Chiropractic Belt™ is a sacroiliac belt that is scientifically engineered to relieve lower back pain. This compact and sturdy belt assists in the healing and repair of both static and dynamic injuries to the sacroiliac joint. The design of the Adaptive Stabilizer™ consists of 2 velcro straps that provides gentle, but firm support to the lower back.
The Chiropractic Belt™ relieves pain, discomfort and instability caused by ligament and other connective tissue sprain/strain of the lower back. Now you can regain balance and coordination to your lower back - leading you to an improvement in overall health and quality of life.
- BEST PAIN PREVENTION: Having lower back and hip pain? What if there was a comfortable and effective solution that allowed you to get back up and active again? Getting up and down all day, sitting at your desk, driving for hours, being sat on the bus... it can wreak havoc on your sacroiliac joints. Sacroiliac joint pain, more commonly known as sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), is a common problem in today's age of desk jobs. Pain from sacroiliac joint syndrome can strike people at any age.
- PROTECTION: You're not alone – it can be a serious problem for many people, especially if they're participating in sports. People with a physically demanding jobs or have active lifestyles, such as athletes and dancers, are also very susceptible to injury, since they are constantly moving their bodies. This SI joint belt helps to protect the sacroiliac joint from any further damage.
- THE ADAPTIVE STABILIZER: To help continue the healthy motion of the sacroiliac joint, it is essential to have a stable core. This sacroiliac support belt allows for the sacroiliac joint to continue operating in its full range of motion. The Adaptive Stabilizer allows continued and healthy mobility of the sacroiliac joint. This trochanter support allows for less pain, so you're able to lead a normal life again outside your home or workspace.
- STAY ACTIVE: It is time for you to bring your entire body back into balance so that you can move properly again and begin the healing process without delay. When the sacroiliac joint fails to heal properly, chances are other joints will become vulnerable to injury as well. This SI loc belt has been used by thousands of people who suffer from back pain, including pregnant women. Using the sacroiliac joint support belt may help manage symptoms of pain or discomfort.
- ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO USE: This sciatic belt was designed with the needs of the patient in mind. The design is simple, and it is very easy to wear, adjust and remove. The trochanteric belt can be worn comfortably under clothing all day or at night while sleeping, and it will not interfere with normal daily activities. The Chiropractic Belt is designed to be worn around your hips and support the pelvis in its proper alignment. It can be adjusted to fit comfortably in most sizes.
- SKIN-FRIENDLY: The SI back belt is made of cotton which is not irritating to the skin, neoprene that is breathable, and hypoallergenic. The pelvic belt is 4" wide, providing a comfortable fit to your body.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just hand wash in cold water and drip dry.